At Edible Ink, the power and energy of beautiful words, incredible imagery and brilliant design come together.
Edible Ink is an independent content agency devoted to the creation of high-quality content and media products. Founded by journalist Elizabeth Meryment in 2016, Edible Ink brings a top-end media sensibility to the creation of all manner of content for business. Our services include writing and editing, photography, graphic design, creative project management, digital content creation, media assistance, custom publishing, print production, recipe development, ghost writing and ideation/conceptualisation services. We work with only the best writers, editors, designers, photographers and artists to create beautiful products with a high-end editorial look and finish. Our philosophy is to bring together finely polished words, superior imagery and world-class design to make every story intriguing.
Our job is to get to the essence of every story
so we can bring it to
in the most
- Elizabeth Meryment, Edible Ink
- Custom magazines
- Print and outdoor advertising
- Websites including all written & visual content, design & setup
- Fliers, banners & other creative print products
- Media campaigns
- Native content
- Food content including recipe design, food styling & photography
- Pieces of writing including press releases, submissions & web content
- Video content
- Newsletters & EDMs (email newsletters)
We help with
- Media troubleshooting
- Specialist event management
- Branding & brand conceptualisation
- Creation of complex products such as magazines & cookbooks
- Project management of printed items (including all content creation)
We work in print and digital
Get in touch for a quote or to find out more about what we do and what we can do for you.